Meet Dr. Lipton – Best Dentist in Highland, IN
Dr. James Lipton is a gentle, caring dentist who uses the most advanced materials, procedures and techniques available to dentistry. He practices comfortable, health-centered dentistry with a strong emphasis on personal relationships. In addition to his technical proficiency, Dr. Lipton is a careful listener and will utilize the patients desires to explain and show all options before treatment.
Dr. Lipton is the third generation in his family to practice dentistry receiving his doctorate at Indiana University School of Dentistry, Indianapolis Indiana. Dr. Lipton currently serves as Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Comprehensive Care at Indiana University School of Dentistry, Medical Center Indianapolis Indiana. Dr. Lipton has amassed thousands of hours of continuing education in his quest to provide the highest quality of dentistry to his patients.
Dr. Lipton has received many distinguished honors in dentistry including:
- Diplomate, American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Fellow, American College of Dentists
- Fellow, International College of Dentists
- Distinguished Alumni, Indiana University School of dentistry
- Life Member, Indiana University Alumni Association
- Leadership Award Recipient, Indiana Dental Association
- L.D. Pankey Institute for Advanced Dental Education Continuum I-VI
- Certificate, Northwestern University Kellogg School of Business/American Dental Association Executive Management Program
Dr. Lipton lives in Munster with his wife Abby. They have three children Brad, Josh and Lauren and two delicious golden retrievers Bella and Harper.
Dr. Lipton is active in his community where he previously served on the Police and Fire Commission for 27 years. In his spare time Dr. Lipton enjoys working out and spending time with his family and friends.