Welcome Back as We Reopen May 18, 2020
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal health habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients so we will allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you.
- The office will be cooler than usual so please dress accordingly as blankets will no longer be made available.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 219-923-2222 or visit our website at Liptondds.com. For more information about our Safety Protocols and what to expect please click on this link: https://www.liptondds.com/disinfection-safety-protocol/
We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Dr. James M. Lipton